Other Public Records
We are providing a number of other records that may be of interest to you. If there is a public record you are interested in but do not see on the website, please contact the District Office.
Establishment Ordinance: The Celebration CDD was established pursuant to Chapter 190, Florida Statutes, and by rule of the Florida Land and Water Adjudicatory Commission.
DISTRICT IMPROVEMENT PLANS
The following reports are provided by the District’s engineer and describe the projects that are funded by the various series of bond issues.
- 1994 Engineer’s Report: for Phase 1 (Celebration Village, Celebration Place, Lake Evalyn, West Village, and a portion of North Village)
- 1997 Engineer’s Report: for Phase 2 (the remainder of North Village, Celebration Boulevard extension to World Drive, and reimbursement to RCID for a portion of the World Drive/I-4 interchange)
- 1999 Engineer’s Report: for Phase 3 (South Village I, South Village multi-family, South Village commercial, and partial construction of Celebration Boulevard)
- 2002 Engineer’s Report: for Phase 4 (East Village 1, Aquila Reserve formerly East Village 2, Roseville Corner, Celebration Boulevard extension and expansion, and U.S. 192 shared improvements)
- 2003 Engineer’s Report: for Phase 5 (Artisan Park formerly South Village 2)
- Summary of all the Series of Bond Issues
- Series 1997 Bonds: part 1 [9.02 MB], part 2 [7.40 MB], part 3 [2.15 MB]
- Series 2003 Bonds [4.55 MB]
- Series 2005 Refunding Bonds [2.60 MB]
This report was presented to the Board of Supervisors on April 15, 2014, related to the joint technology initiative for enhanced voice, video and data services.
This Power Point presentation was provided October 21, 2014, to the Board of Supervisors regarding the project on Celebration Boulevard at World Drive on the northeast corner.