- Be careful not over fertilize or over water your landscaping. There is already plenty of phosphate and nitrogen in the reclaimed irrigation water system.
- Do not wash landscape clippings down the storm drain or allow your contractor to do so. That additional organic matter is the primary contributor to the water quality challenges in Celebration.
- If you use a landscape contractor, make sure they have a Green Industries Best Management Practices certification and a Limited Commercial Fertilization Application license.
COMMUNITY INFORMATION AND REMINDERS
- It is not acceptable to put signs in the CCDD right-of-way without our permission. Our staff is authorized to remove signs that are not approved.
- Exercise extra care when driving in our alleys. These are not construction or property maintenance parking or work staging areas, nor are they high-speed cut throughs to get around slower traffic or stop signs. There are often children at play in or near these alleys.
- The speed limit in Celebration is 25 mph unless posted otherwise.
- Our stop signs in Celebration do mean stop.